William G. Tanner - Of Counsel
Bill Tanner is one of our senior partners with more than 40 years of experience concentrating primarily in the area of real estate transactions. During this time, Mr. Tanner has represented and continues to represent a number of lenders, developers and investors. In addition to his real estate practice, he has served as counsel to the Gwinnet County Water and Sewage Authority for over 20 years, and is active in the Wills and Estates and Eminent Domain practice areas of our firm.
Mr. Tanner has also participated in and supervised litigation over his career covering many practice areas including the following representative sample:
- CITY OF LAWRENCEVILLE v. YANCEY, 173 Ga. App. 446; 326 S.E.2d 810 (1985).
- MARIA GARNER v. G. HUGHEL HARRISON, EXR., 260 Ga. 866; 400 S.E.2d 925 ( 1991).
Bill Tanner has also been involved in other areas of practice including litigation, banking, and probate. Because of Mr. Tanner’s general and litigation practice experience, he is extremely well prepared to deal with any potential litigation matters arising during a transaction.
- Advice and Counsel
- Real Estate Transactions
- Wills, Estate Planning, Probate Administration
Education, Professional and Civic Association
- University of Georgia, LL.B., 1965
- Emory University, B.A., 1962
- Member, Gwinnett County and American Bar Associations
- Member, State Bar of Georgia